De : Anson Zeall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi, 9. septembre 2003 12:07
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Another question - validating user input in fields

Hi,

    I have another question for you guys. Say, a user types an input into
the form, but with my checkings, I made that kind of input, say "$%#RG",
invalid. But I would like to write a line at the side of the form saying
"input must be from A-Z or a-z". I think in asp, its called text validators
or something. How do you do that in JSP?

From,

Anson

the system manager.