In your context definition, add the following:

<Resources allowLinking="true"/>

Good Luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel Le Berrigaud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 8:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Pb with symbolic link

Hi everyone,

I have a problem upgrading my Tomcat from 4.0.6 to 4.1.27.  I had a
symbolic link in a webapp context referencing some place outside this
context, and had no probleme with tomcat 4.0 to access the files under
the referenced folder. I upgraded my tomcat, every thing works fine
except I can no longer access the files of the referenced directory !
Has anyone encontered the same problem ? Is there any solution to access

those files ?

Thanks,

SaM