I just got a ton of these while doing a stress-test to try and get another
bug to crawl out from under it's rock ;-).  I believe that there is a bug
here somewhere, but I'm currently chasing bug #1.  If your server logs are
more interesting than mine (which don't say much more than NPE at ...),
could you at least post them as an attachment to a bugzilla report?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

sender.  Thank you.