Hi,
        Related to a recent posting, which is getting very specific..

In my server.xml I have:

        directory="logs" prefix="my_access_log." suffix=".txt"
pattern="common"/>

Conundrum:
        The 'common' pattern is formatting 'zone' of the date string, as
a two digit value '00' thus:

[01/Aug/2003:00:00:11 00]
                            ^^

This in turn means my Web log analyser tool (Analog) is outputting
format warnings, with no report output. When the zone is 4 digit format,
Analog reads the log files just fine [16/Jun/2003:17:44:31 +1000]. At
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html#common I am told I may format the
zone to be 4 digits. How may this be achieved? Does anyone have the
'common' pattern string with the zone formatted to 4 digits?

Like I said, very specific.

Thanks

Paul.