Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:16:03 GMT

Where IIS is always adding the "Connection: close" header and is closing
down the connection. Even if I try adding the HTTP/1.0 style "Connection:
Keep-Alive" to my request, the response still closes the connection.

Note that when I connect directly to Tomcat, the connection remains open as
expected. Also if I use Apache, the connection behaves properly. The problem
is only occurring with IIS.

I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 with the isapi_redirect.dll 1.2.2 on Windows 2000
with IIS 5.0

Thanks,
Eric Jacobson
FileMaker Inc.