From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 10:19 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.0 install - Please Help

First, install your JDK to the root of the C: drive, not under Program
Files.  Spaces in the path mess things up usually.  Second, it is
JAVA_HOME, not Java_Home.  And do you have %JAVA_HOME%\bin in your system
"Path" variable?

Jake

3
>07)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:420)

6

3