Hi,

Where do I set the java.library.path property for different webapps?
Thanks.

Astrid

Astrid Wagner wrote:

Hi,

I have three different web applications installed and running in three different modes (e.g. test, training )
but basically based on the same code otherwise. In all of them I use a native c library to call shell commands.
When I test one web app everything works fine.
When I switch to another web application I eventually receive the following error:

root cause

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library /home/oraedt/app/oracle/product/9iAS_1.0.2.2/lib/libIprShellInterface.so already loaded in another classloader
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1444)

I installed the shared library libIprShellInterface.so into the databases lib directory which is included in the library path
and where it is - normally - found.
Does anyone know why I receive this error and how I can solve this problem?
Thanks.
Astrid