I build an aplication with BC4J and some images on my navigation bar are
pointing to "webapp/images" folder. How can I setup the server.xml file
to reconigne the directory "webapp" under the /webapps directory as a
part of my site, called "omir"? Please, taken a look at my server.xml
file:

        <Context path="/omir"
                 docBase="webapps/omir"
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
        </Context>

I added this lines to make the images appear, it´s works fine, but when
I shutdown the Tomcat server always returns an error message like
"removing ctx () context ( - null - ) Bad file description. Here the
code:

          <Context path="/webapp"
                 docBase="webapps/webapp"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
        </Context>

Under my webapps directory I only have these directories:
- admin
- examples
- omir (my site!)
- ROOT
- webapp (where are located some of the navigation bar images!)

What can I do to solve this problem in the better way?

THks a lot!!!

Pedro