Howdy,
Senor Wingfield pointed you at the right (and definitive) resource on
this already.  I just wanted to mention this EXACT question (complete
with the /*.jsp mapping) has been asked on the list before, so you can
search the archives if you'd like.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.