From: "Haytham Samad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: JBoss embedded Tomcat setup with IIS - 2nd post
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:10:27 -0500

Okay. I am trying to setup Tomcat with IIS. I have done this before
successfully with Tomcat standalone. Now I have to use JBoss with Tomcat
embedded (jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24). The configuration is not working so
well nor does it map as nicely. Anywhere I can look to get a description of
what needs to be done? Has anyone done this and wants to share what needs
to be done?

Thanks....