That would be correct, as I mentioned in my other mail, a single thread
can only run on one CPU, thus to get to 100% cpu usage, you need at least
two threads performing two concurrent "infinite loops".  A single loop
cannot push 2 cpu's to over 50% as the one cpu will run the loop and the
other will sit idle, and every now and again do some arb work.