Howdy,

>I hate to be totally ignorant, but I can't seem to discover how my
>web service class gets access to ServletContext.  I'm sure there's
>some static method in Axis that I can call, but I've just been rooting
>around in the source for about two hours, to no avail.

It depends what your web service class is.  If you are extending
AxisServlet or AxisServletBase, just call getServletContext() is that's
available from the HttpServlet parent class.

Another approach is to use a ServletContextListener which populates some
singleton bean with the properties, and then have your service class
access this singleton bean.  The advantage here is that your service
class doesn't have to worry about how the bean is populated.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.