Hi all,

When I run Tomcat within Jbuilder4, a folder conf is created on the root
of my C: drive.

This folder contains tree files,  "server8080.xml", "tomcat-apache.conf"
and "web.xml".  When I shut down the application those files are
deleted.

"server8080.xml" contains this declaration:

<Context path="" docBase="C:\" debug="0" reloadable="true" />

I want to change the docBase for something else than "C:\", but I don't
know in which configuration files this can be done.

If you know please respond.

Thanks for your help and beest regards.

Maxime Boudreault