Howdy,
<sigh> ;(  This is a FAQ... </sigh>

Let me guess: you have errors in your tomcat server log telling you your
web.xml is not valid according to the Servlet Specification v2.3 DTD.
You either didn't see or chose to ignore those errors.  Well, you can't.
Ensure your web.xml is valid according to the above DTD.  The error
messages will tell you exactly what's wrong.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig"
>          modJk="/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk-1.3.eapi.so"
>          forwardAll="false"
>          append="true"/>
>        <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
>          directory="logs" prefix="myvirtualdomain" suffix=".log"
>timestamp="true"/>
>        <Context path="" docBase="" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>
></Host>
>
>Any help on this would be *extremely* helpful.
>
>Gabe

and notify the sender.  Thank you.