Thank you for your feedback on the Servlet API. Your feedback will be
read by an engineer on the Java Servlet API Team and given serious
consideration. We will contact you directly if we have further
questions about your feedback.

We do not perform sales or technical support from this address.  This
is worth repeating: you will not receive any additional mail, unless
we have questions on your feedback. Please contact one of our other
support channels (below) if you require support.

To place a bug report directly into our database, you may enter your
bug here: http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

For licensing, sales and schedule information, please contact
1-888-THEJAVA. If outside the US, please dial 1-(512)434-1591

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with the _body_ of the message containing the line

SUBSCRIBE SERVLET-INTEREST Full-Name-Here

where Full-Name-Here is your name.

Discussions of programming Java Servlets, and server side Java
programming in general, are carried out on the Usenet newsgroup
comp.lang.java.programmer.