Actually, there is no need to contact the expert-group, since the order
doesn't matter in Servlet-2.4:
<spec-quote version="Servlet-2.4" section="13.2">
The sub elements under web-app can be in an arbitrary order in this version
of
the specification.
</spec-quote>

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Howdy,

>yes, I've always considered that a bug, but guess what,  it's a dtd !
>
>so .. that 'bug' won't  dissapear in the future ?
>( why on earth would anyone want it like that  ? :-)

You don't like it, contact the Expert Group / JSR for the Servlet
Specification and ask them to relax the DTD.  Good luck ;)

Yoav Shapira

sender.  Thank you.