* Tim Funk ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> 1) Check permissions and user ids

 Ok, running as user 'tomcat' and group 'tomcat'. It now owns the whole
 CATALINA_HOME directory.

> 2) Are you running with the security manager turned on? If so, I never do
> so I can't be of help.

 I'm running with it turned off.

> 3) Do you get the same problems with a default install?

 I did a default install and my JSP for testing shows the error message.

 I played for 2 hours with the configuration and found one thing. When I
 have the lines below from the server.xml of the default install it
 stops working (the error report):

  <Listener
  className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"
  debug="0"/>

  <Listener
  className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
  debug="0"/>

 But when I add these lines to the current server.xml install (they were
 missing) the error report doesn't work either. Am I close?

 --
 Giovanni P. Tirloni