Hi, which are the key anspects I shall keep in mind when migrating from
Tomcat 4.1.xx to version 5, keeping in mind that I'm developing Struts
application?

Which are the key technology anspects I shall review in my project
architecture, particularly related to:

1) Servlets/JSP
2) Taglibs
3) Tomcat starting and stopping
4) WAR deployment
5) Security

At present I deploy a WAR under webapps with taglibs defined in the web.xml
file and make use of my personal security model (is there any reason Tomcat
5 should make things easier?), I stop and start it as a service (still
available?).

Will be JSTL and JSF natively implemented? Could I just drop my application
from Tomcat 4.1.xx to Tomcat 5 without problems?

Thanks for any reply,

Marco