-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Alfonso Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: zondag 28 september 2003 18:10
To: Tomcat Users List

Adam,

I am in the same issue as you and haven't come out with any workaround
yet...

However, in my site, the login form could be an html because I don't need to
maintain a session until the user has logged-in.

Do you really need to maintain a session, even when the user is just
browsing static html files (before logging in)???  If the answer is no, then
you could have an html login form.

Jose