Though it's a bit Cocoon specific read at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem and http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NoMoreDtmIdError.

Should help ;-)

Regards,

Joerg

Nirmit Desai wrote:
All,

I get this internal server error when I try to parse an XML through one of
the JSPs (I am trying to deploy BPEL specifically):

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The output format must have a
'{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)

The XML is guaranteed well-formed.

My CLASSPATH point to JRE library only. And CATALINA_HOME is correctly
set. No other environment variables in play.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

--
Nirmit Desai