On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:01, Tuna Vardar wrote:

> What can be the cause for the exception I mentioned above? Any comments?

Sounds very similar to the issue I had when trying to move to 4.1.27. When I
moved from 4.0.4 to 4.1.27 the exact same issue arose. If you put everything
under a context it should be okay.

Have you simply added the connector to an existing install, or did you try a
new install with the connector? Also, the warp connector is actually old -
isn't the Apache connector for 4.1.X the AJP connector?

Regards,
Peter