From: Michael Duffy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 October 2003 16:02
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6

Hi Chris,

Hmmm, good question.  There's no argument in the
tomcat.exe that calls for a username OR password.

I'm admin on my own machine.  The question is: what
about the deployment machine?  If it's installed under
the admin account, wouldn't it use the System admin
username and password?

How would that affect looking inside the JARs for the
TLD file?

I'm not saying you're wrong.  I have NO idea why the
service would fail and the command line succeed.  I'm
just trying to understand what's really happening here
so I can correct it.  Thanks - MOD