Howdy,
Which line is the exception on?  Have you tried adding one more cast,
the of the context to the catalina context (as opposed to the normal
javax.servlet.ServletContext)?  Then doing context.getManager...

BTW, do you ever plan on updating your tomcat versions?  You're aware
this code may break with future versions of tomcat, right?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

ServletException
>{
>
>               org.apache.catalina.HttpRequest req =
>(org.apache.catalina.HttpRequest)request;
>               StandardManager manager =
>(StandardManager)req.getContext().getManager();
>               Session[] sessions = manager.findSessions();
>
>}
>

>Kailas
>Enterprise Web Infrastructure

and notify the sender.  Thank you.