On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 11:37:39AM -0500, Matt Raible wrote:
> I already do this, but when I "reload" my context, I get two database
> connections, rather than one.  So each time I reload, I get an additional
> connection - eventually resulting in an OutOfMemory Error (which I'm
> attributing to this) after I reload 10-20 times.

That is what I was talking about. I have that problem. I close connections after each
access but when I reload my context I guess a new datasource is created, therefore
oppening new connections. After many reloads the database max limit of connections is
reached...

Does any one have an idea of what may be going on??? May be it could be that I do not
nullify the datasource in some destroy() method but I am not sure...

Jose