Thanks :-)

I know about "when its ready", but some people in the know have a feeling
for when it is nearly ready as opposed to not quite.

I am presently facing issues with posted xml data in 4.1.24, and am
considering moving to 4.1.27, but the hotfix is apparently in the future
4.1.28.

As I have to document everything, I would prefer to use 4.1.28, as
installing the hotfix is extra (documentation) work.

Just trying to plan ahead and see if anyone had an idea ;-)

I'll go back to lurking.

Greg