Sorry to bother you all with so many questions,

but could you please send me a sample server.xml which achieves the same.
Any documentation for the same would also be useful.

Thanks,
Julie Chritiana

Tim Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The AccessLogValve does not have the ability to perform the deletion of old
files.

You can have multiple AccessLogValves at the same time. For example: one
writing to a single non-rotating log file and the other rotating nightly.

-Tim