From: Eduardo Vazquez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Why should i use Tomcat vs .NET?

I work for a small company which is seriously considering the .NET route
moving into the future. My mission if I chose to accept is to sway popular
opinion towards Tomcat (Jakarta) for reasons I've yet to summarize because I
can't confidently regurgitate any (I'm new to Linux/Tomcat for the most
part). Is there anyone who has made this argument yet? Are there anyone have
a url with the comparison done already or a list of reasons why .NET isn't
optimal versus the other options or on the flip side of that; why tomcat
rocks? Any help would be appreciated; I'm not looking forward to becoming
even more reliant on one company.

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo