At 17:04 +0200 2003/10/12, Thorsten Westmeier wrote:
Hi,

if I interpret the Version-Number correctly, then it is a follower of the old JK Connector and not of the new JK2.

I can confirm that.

Can I use my old uriworkermap.properties and workers.properties?

I have just managed to build jk1.2.5 and jk2 on MacOSX (and am writing a page on that, plus make the modules available). I replaced my previous mod_jk with the 1.2.5 with no configuration changes (Apache2 + tomcat4.1). I cannot speak about tomcat 5 as I had many problems yesterday with it, so I reversed to the latest 4.1 instead.

Which changes has to be made in the Tomcat 5 server.xml to use the new Connector-Version 1.2.5? By default, Tomcat 5 is configured for JK2, or not?

[...]

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
   || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/