Hello-

I am trying to debug an OutOfMemoryError that I think is occuring inside
of the Coyote connector. I have tried a couple of approaches to try to
get logging, but I can't get a stack trace for these errors.

    1. I stuck a log4j.properties file in common/classes/ setting the
       level for the "org.apache.coyote" category to DEBUG (with a
       stdout appender). This caused a few messages from Http11Protocol
       to end up in my catalina.out, but I saw none of the debug
       messages in org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer.

    2. I stuck a log4j.properties file in the WEB-INF/classes of my
       webapps/axis directory. This had no effect on the
       org.apache.coyote log statements for the container, as I
       expected.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get the log messages in
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.OutputBuffer to show up in my catalina.out
file?

-md