Hi all,
I tried configuring Tomcat 4.1.27 + IIS 5.0 using JK
connector(isapi_redirector.dll) as per the documentation on the onjava.com
(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html). But failed.
Thinking that it may be a problem with DLL I went to download it again. But
no bianry version of it is availble at the site jakarta download site.
Currently only Coyote JK2(isapi_redirector2.dll) is provided. So I tried
with JK2 again no result and IIS shows it is not loading the DLL in the
filter(There is a red down arrow).

Antony Paul