Steve Wong wrote:

> I have the green arrow in the ISAPI filter in Internet Manager.
> I can browse http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html
> But when I browse http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
> It shows: The Page cannot be displayed.
> There is no error in the isapi.log
> And there's a warning in Window's event log saying the specified metadata
> not found.
> Does anyone know why?

I don't know why, but you can get rid of that "friendly" browser
message and see what the servlet is actually sending by changing
your browser settings.  Tools->Internet Options -> advanced
  make sure the "Show Friendly HTTP Error Messages" is not checked.

--
WBB - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/