From: John B. Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 4:10 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer

Yeah, and those of "us" that do have the credentials get lost in the
"forest".  (Not to mention the observation that many of these "job
postings" want the person to have x years of experience in 6-7 different
areas, mostly unrelated and the total "experience" years exceeds most
normal human's productive lifespans, even accounting for reasonable
"overlap"...<G>)

    John..