Well, I set the debug to 99 and didn't get any error messages. I don't see
how a bad mapping could cause this. There's nothing in the servlet that's
caching. The only cache I have is the database connection. I am using
Velocity, but I wouldn't think that would cause this. Here's my mappings:

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>PageCalendar</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>PageCalendar</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>6</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageMaker</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/PageMaker</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageMill</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/PageMill</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageMill</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/site/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>MediaMill</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/MediaMill</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageSpider</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/PageSpider</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageEmail</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/PageEmail</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>PageCalendar</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/PageCalendar</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The one in question is the " /site/* " mapping. But like I said before it
also happens when I use <jsp:forward> in my index.jsp. I'm really at a
loss on why this is happening. Anymore suggestions?

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center