Sorry for sending unfinished email
(I don't like Microsoft software - too many shortcuts...).

Thank you very much, that was exactly this problem.
After adding "manager" role for tomcat user
my application is succesfully installed
and running on Tomcat server. I have another
"dummy" question: where should I put
my FirstPage.jsp file? My application context name
is /jsp_xml/ (Tomcat manager shows this name
on the list of running applications). When I refer
to http:\\localhost:8080\jsp_xml\ (in web browser)
I see an empty directory. When I refer to
http:\\localhost:8080\jsp_xml\FirstPage.jsp server
Tomcat raises 404 status that requested resource
is not available. I've got in my home
directory recommended by Tomcat documentation
structure:

jsp_xml\
                src\    FistPage.jsp
                docs\