From: Tim Trentham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 10:39 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Win2k and IIS 5 - 404 on all new web apps SOLVED + New
Questi on

That was it. I should've read the IIS HowTo more carefully. Thanks

One more question that you might know the answer to.....

First, I tried

/myapp/*.jsp=ajp12
/myapp/servlet/*=ajp12

That served the jsp page in myapp just fine, but it was unable to find a jpg
that a jsp refers to in the same directory. I got a broken image.

Switching to

/myapp/*=ajp12

It is able to find and display the image.

The same problem occurs with the examples context. If you specify that
Tomcat only get the jsps and servlets, you get a 404 on the index.html.

I'd prefer IIS to serve the static content. Do I have to add a virtual
directory in IIS for it to see the static content? Or is it something else?

Thanks.

Tim