On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, GOMEZ Henri wrote:

> Sorry that you didn't understand what is OpenSource...

Here it is... Malice {:-)}.

This is a official quote by Microsoft Corp.'s
Windows operating-system chief, Jim Allchin.

    "Open source is an intellectual-property destroyer.  I can't
     imagine something that could be worse than this for the software
     business and the intellectual-property business."

     "I'm an American, I believe in the American Way.  I worry if the
      government encourages open source, and I don't think we've done
      enough education of policy makers to understand the threat."

http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-4825719-RHAT.html?tag=ltnc

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/