Hi there,

I am using the WebDAV servlet in Tomcat 4.1.24 and have a problem with
the configuration. I only want files and folders at a specified
subfolder "workset" and all its subfolders of the web-app dir to be
WebDAV-enabled. I have used the WebDAV configuration from
tomcat-x/webapps/webdav/WEB-INF/web.xml, and my servlet mapping in my
own web.xml is as follows:

<servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/workset/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

So all content in the subfolder (and URL) 'workset' should be WebDAV
enabled. The problem is that the subfolders of 'workset' are not
accessible via WebDAV. When I browse the 'workset' folder using IE,
everything works fine, but when I try to open a subfolder in 'workset',
IE complains that the folder is not accessible.

What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance!

Andreas Wehowsky