I seem to have lost reference to my libexec directory in apache - this
may be a result of installing a new version of apache - v14 from v12.

I've installed apache in the same location as it comes with Redhat 6.2 -
in /etc/httpd. - but now when the libexec directory is refernced as
apache-tomcat.conf or mod_jk.conf-auto like:

LoadModule ... libexec/mod_jk.so or similar with mod_jserv I get the
error:

Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not inclu
ded in the server configuration

I can remove all content from the libexec directory and I get the same
error so i realize its not even being refernced...

What gives???