Hiya tino,

Sorry do not recognise the error.  You need to dig deeper to see if you can
spot the syntax error.

Did you complie apache as the same user (and hence probably the same path).

Although I cannot help much as I have not seen this problem I have had many
problems compling BSD/GNU/Free Software on Solaris with the Sun tools.  The
best bet is to install all the GNU tools and reconfigure your path to match.
Often these are path/tools issues.

If is often easier to use Free|OpenBSD|Linux to get this stuff to work....
but that is a different story.

Does that help?

Greg