From: Randy Layman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WEB-INF\Classes

        Are you really sure that the directory is WEB-INF?  Tomcat is
written in Java, which means that file names are case sensitive even though
Windows isn't.  I would suggest removing the WEB-INF directory and
recreating it.  (I believe its supposed to be all caps, but just reviewing
my computer here its Web-inf - I don't know if that's Explorer's way of
showing me what it thinks is right, or what it really is and really supposed
to be).

        Randy