One of the 3.3 developers reported (probably about a year ago) that he had
Tomcat running on his PDA, and was quite happy with it.  I believe that he
edited 'server.xml' to exclude absolutely everything that wasn't needed
(e.g. ApacheConfig, Ajp13Connector) to get the memory stamp down.

However, I haven't tried it myself :).

"Ralf Bierig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Does somebody has experience using Tomcat 3.3.x on a PDA with Personal
Java