We all know that OpenSource cost time and money.

We spent time learning, adapting, patching and
helping other users.

But we have the control over the product we use.
No more risk to see a great product disapear when
the company is out of business.

We're the business.

Yes OpenSource as a price, not in $ but in time.
And we got was we do in fine.

La prise de conscience de votre propre ignorance est un grand pas vers la
connaissance.
-- Benjamin Disraeli

-RHAT.html?ta
g=ltnc

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/