Howdy,
Those links are present: you can click on Tomcat 4.1.27 in the main
download page and you get to
http://apache.oregonstate.edu/jakarta/tomcat-4/ or more generally
http://[mirror-site]/jakarta/tomcat-4.  Clicking on binaries in that
page takes you to a page that has both the binaries and the hotfix, e.g
http://apache.oregonstate.edu/jakarta/tomcat-4/binaries/

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Any