From: "Hardee, Brenda G NAVSAFECEN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:32 PM
Subject: Tomcat 4.1.27 Running as a Service

  I have installed Tomcat ver 4.1.27 as a service on my WIN2000 machine,
however, I cannot reach the site through a browser window (I.E.).  I can
reach the site through my browser when I run Tomcat with the startup option.
There must be some setup options that I don't have configured correctly, can
you assist me?  vr, Brenda Hardee