Howdy,
Sun is hoping to get J2EE 1.4 out by the end of November.  J2EE 1.4
includes Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0, which tomcat 5 is waiting for.

We'll probably have the first tomcat 5 stable release right around the
time J2EE 1.4 is final.  Depending on how many people have really tested
tomcat 5, we'll probably go through a period of many "issues" (I say
that in quoted because some will be real and some not), several
releases, and then settle on a good stable release in the 20's (5.0.2x)
for a little while ;)  The usual process..

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.