----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 11:43 PM
Subject: tracking mod_jk's various problems...
I have two installations, both from a mdk 7.2.
The only differences are:
on the 1st I have kernel-2.2.17-21mdk, on the second kernel 2.4.0-12mdk.
on the 1st I have mod_jk, an rpm from  Falsehope. It provides by itself
modifcations in apache and tomcat cfg files); on the 2nd, I downloaded an
already compiled mod_jk.so and made modification "by hand"
Apache is apache-1.3.14-2mdk
Java is Ibm JDK 1.3
Tomcat is tomcat-3.2.1.1 (from a rpm distributed by Falsehope)
I'm going to repeat the process on a RedHat box...please hold the line!