From: Pike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:09 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: OT: GIF

Hi

You can generate jpegs and pngs but not gifs because the gif image
format is
commercial. I think you must have a license to create gif images.

rumour is the GIF license is free again. Compuserve gave it up. Free software will (in time) be able to support it again ... if they wish...

I can't really confirm that rumour though. anyone ?

cu
*pike

=========
Microsoft: HOWTO: Read the Fucking Manual

"This article demonstrates how to read the fucking manual"
http://radio.weblogs.com/0001263/junk/Q209354%20-%20HOWTO.html