I have two web servers on the same machine, Apache and Jakarta. I have a
Digital ID from Verisign.

I have installed the SSL Certificate successfully for the Apache Server.

On the Jakarta server after I created a keystore, I am able to import the
intermediate CA from Verisign successfully. When I then try to import the
SSL Certificate, I get the following error:

keytool error: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Unsupported encoding

I have tried searching the web and have found nothing that works.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Joseph A Rickard
System Administrator