tomcat user,

I've been looking for the document to configure AJP connecting
Tomcat 5.0.7 with Apache 2.0.47.  The on-line "JK Documentation"
link keep referring me to the binary distribution page of mod_jk
1.2.5
without the configuration document.

I've also read tons of helpful pages for the previous versions
of
Tomcat from the google search and still unable to get the AJP
right.  If someone has configured the Tomcat 5.0.7 + Apache
2.0.47 +
mod_jk 1.2.5 successfully, please point me the direction for
obtaining the right configuration documentation.

Thanks,

SC