Hi I am not sure how to do this:

My setup:
        -implemented javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener
        -in app's web.xml:
          <listener>
                <listener-class>mySessionListener</listener-class>
          </listener>
      -tomcat handles the creation of sessions and each of them expires after
idling for an hour.

I want to prevent tomcat creating new session for a particular request(i.e.,
from a certain IP address or url).  How do I go about doing it? (When a new
session was created, it contains nothing that tells me about the request).

Thanks!

-Yan